Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Corduroy & Cut-Outs

Today my mom and I are running errands for our New Years party! I've had these corduroy shorts in the back of my closet for months now, and I finally pulled them out. In the fall/winter seasons, I love to wear shorts with tights; its a quick way to make an outfit look stylish. I topped this outfit with a bold red lipstick. I've been addicted to wearing lipstick lately (mwah)! Anyways, I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and isready for the new year!
-XOXO M





M

  • F21 gray shirt
  • F21 corduroy shorts
  • Madden Girl black combats
  • WHBM jewelry

4 comments:

  1. very nice outfit! I really like the cut out shirt

    Leftbanked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cut-out jumpers and tees are my favorite! enjoy the new years celebrations! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shorts!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete