Wednesday, December 28, 2011

First Impressions


I wore it on the first night  of a convention I just recently attended. It was so fun meeting new people from pretty much everywhere. The majority that I met were from Canada, Cleveland, and Philadelphia. The first night was extremely casual because everyone was getting settled after tiring and hectic travels. I decided to go for a basic t-shirt and jeans look, but of course, I had to spice it up a little. The wide leg jeans are so incredibly comfortable (even more than skinny jeans), and should almost always be worn with heels to elongate your legs. With my brightly rouged lips and statement necklace, I was ready to mingle and meet new people.  
-XOXO S


S
  • F21 t-shirt
  • Guess jeans
  • Betsey Johnson watch
  • Michael Kors heels

3 comments:

  1. i wish i had that tee! i could see it going very well with my wardrobe! love how you are embracing the 70's flares :) x

    ReplyDelete